Asteria Residences, is a premier condo community project of DMCI Homes—a company of innovative builders and engineering experts that develop modern day living solutions for urban families. Each of its developments is built with world-standard craftsmanship borne from D.M. Consunji Inc.’s almost 60 years of experience in the construction and development industry. DMCI Homes offers its customers the highest level of expertise and its strict adherence to global standards. Its corporate philosophy is anchored on a deep understanding that buying a home is more about investing in a better way of living. Asteria Residences is the perfect validation of this timely proposition. Thanks to this feature-rich ideally located community, residents can finally enjoy a more comfortable and meaningful way of life where they can feel real good to be home.
DMCI Homes, the industry’s pioneer in “genuine, resort-inspired daily living” and today’s leading developer of medium-rise, resort-inspired communities will again be developing another mid-rise village. Named Asteria Residences, this medium-rise development will be sprawled efficiently on prime land, in San Antonio Valley 2, Barangay San Isidro, Sucat Parañaque City. Residents and upgraders from Sucat Parañaque City and surrounding cities will get another opportunity to be part of a DMCI Homes community.
Like other DMCI Homes’ communities, Asteria Residences will have a distinct architectural theme with a nature-rich setting and eco-friendly environment and will offer first-rate building features, generously spaced units, exclusivity and security, property management services, plus an affordable pricing scheme.
BEHIND THE NAME
“Asteria” is latin for star. It was also derived from asters which are daisy-like perennials with starry-shaped flower heads. Its logo consists of a mark that showcases a crossover between a star and a full-bloomed flower. The type face for Asteria is a freehand stroke which suggests playfulness and freedom, while “Residences” is in all-caps Sans to express stability and firmness.
Asteria Residences is strategically located in Sucat (now known as Dr Arcadio Santos Avenue) in San Antonio Valley 2, Brgy San Isidro, Parañaque City. The site is accessible to both public and private transportation. 24-hour public transport service is available as passenger jeepneys and FX vehicles ply the Sucat – Baclaran route daily.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Take the Southbound SLEX
- Exit at the Sucat Tollgate
- From the Sucat Exit, turn right, travel straight, then turn left at the San Antonio Valley 2 entrance (across Waltermart Sucat)
- From the Entrance, go straight until you see the entryway of the project on the right side
- Take the Roxas Boulevard going to the direction of Uniwide Coastal Mall
- Turn left toward the direction of the NAIA Airport.
- Follow the road, turning right on the corner leading to NAIA terminal 1.
- Go straight down Airport Road / Sucat Avenue, until you see the San Antonio Valley 2 entrance to your right side (Across Waltermart Sucat)
- From the entrance, go straight until you see the entryway of the project on the right side
PLACES OF INTEREST
- SM Hypermarket – 0.9 km
- Waltermart Sucat – 0.5 km
- Puregold Jr. – 1.5 km
- SM City BF Parañaque – 3.4km
- SM City Sucat – 2.5 km
- Medical Center of Parañaque – 3.4 km
- Parañaque Doctor’s Hospital – 3.5 km
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center – 8.0 km
- PAGCOR – 5.8 km
- Terminals 1-3 – 6.8 km
- Terminal 4 – 7.8 km
- Parañaque City Hall – 2.5 km
- Mary Queen of Apostles Parish – 0.5 km
- San Antonio de Padua Parish – 2.5 km
- Manila Memorial park – 2.6 km
- Fitness Gym
- Game Area
- Lounge Area
- Function Hall
- Meeting Room
- Audio Visual Room
- Kiddie Pool
- Adult Pool
- Lounge Pool
- Basketball Court
- Palm Promenade
- Picnic Area
- Park / Playground
- Laundry Station
- Water Station
- Convenience Store