The Miréa Residences logo consists of a mark and logotype that reflects the project’s refreshing approach to residential developments. The mark is composed of leaves that form a stylized letter “M” that stands for the environment-friendly design features of the project. Sans serif typefaces were used to reflect the project’s Neo-Minimalist architectural scheme.
Green and turquoise were used as main colors as it evokes exhilaration and invigoration. These organic colors represent the development’s thrust for resort-inspired lifestyle.
Miréa is a variation of “Mira” – aSpanish expression meaning to “Look!” at something admirable or wonderful.
The project name is one ofmany variations of the name Mira – of Latin, Slavic and Hindi origin – which means “wonderful, peace, or prosperous”
Value Proposition Statement
For young families and professionals in Pasig, Quezon City and Marikina, Miréa Residences is a medium rise condominium that offers them the opportunity to live in a safe and relaxing environment with proximity to the Central Business Districts, commercial areas and other key establishments of these three cities.
Unlike other condominiums in the area, Miréa Residences has well-designed units and resort-inspired amenities sold at a reasonable price, ensuring you get more than your money’s worth.
This is because of DMCI Homes’ commitment to creating healthy communities with its proven track record as a triple-A builder-developer that continuously innovates for the benefit of its clientele.
Size of Development: 38,895 square meters
Unit Mix: 2-BR and 3-BR Units
Number of Units: 1,216
Buildings: 6 buildings with 2 parking levels/2 buildings with 1 parking level
Number of Floors: 6-7 floors per building
Number of Parking Slots:1,089
Parking Ratio: 87%
Amenity Area:15,480 square meters (40%)
How To Get There
- Take the C-5 Exit.
- Follow the road of C-5 leading to Libis.
- Turn right at FVR Road.
- Follow the road until you reach Marcos Highway.
- Turn right at Amang Rodriguez Avenue (Jollibee).
- Go straight until you see the site to your right and enter the road leading to the Entrance Gate.
From SLEX (Alternate)
- Take the C-5 Exit.
- Follow the road of C-5 leading to Libis
- Turn right at Calle Industria Ave.
- Follow the road until you reach Amang Rodriguez, the turn left
- Go straight until you see the site to your left and enter the road leading to the Entrance Gate.
- Take the Marcos Highway going to SM Marikina
- Before reaching SM Marikina take the last U-turn slot to go to the other side.
- Turn right at Amang Rodriguez Avenue, the landmark is Jolibee at the corner.
- Turn right at the site’s Entrance Gate.
Places of Interest
- BDO:500 m
- Eastwest Bank: 700 m
- Caltex: 600 m
- Shell: 400 m
- South Supermarket: 200 m
- SM Savemore: 500 m
- St. Camillus Medical Center: 400 m
- LRT2 Santolan Staton: 1.2 km
- Sta. Lucia Mall: 1 km
- Robinsons Mega East: 1.2 km
- SM Marikina: 2 km
- Fitness Gym
- Game Area
- Meeting Room
- Lounge Area
- Audio Visual Room
- Function Room
- Garden Atrium
- Water Station
- Laundry Station
- Convenience Store
- Adult Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Lounge pool
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Palm Promenade
- Picnic Area
- Park / Playground